In Stock

NESR Series 1.6 KVA Pure Sinewave Modular Parallelable Inverters

RRP

  • Pure Sinewave Output
  • Compact Size
  • Lightweight Design
  • High Reliability
  • Protection: Reverse Polarity / Under Voltage / Over Voltage /Short Circuit / Over Temperature
  • High Efficiency
  • Tight voltage and frequency regulation

Description

Nova Electric’s NESR-Series is a highly reliable, modular DC-AC inverter system designed with advanced microprocessor technology, offering the following benefits:

  • Paralleling capability supports up to 32 NESR modules (51.2KW)
  • Seamless switching between AC and DC power sources
  • Input and output fully isolated
  • Wide AC Input Range – 75~132V (120V system) and 150~265V (230V system)
  • High efficiency (~95%)
  • Power factor ≧99

Advanced Protection Features

  • Standard Input Protection: Reverse Polarity / Under Voltage / Over Voltage
  • Standard Output Protection: Short Circuit / Over Temperature

Operating Modes

  1. AC Mode (Default): In this Mode, AC utility power is the main source and DC power is the secondary source. PFC>0.99. Max efficiency is 95%. When the AC Utility fails, the inverter seamlessly switches to DC Input source.
  2. Ratio Mode: Simultaneous DC and AC inputs. The percentage of AC and DC loads can be assigned to 100%. (E.g., if AC is set to 70%, then remaining 30% is DC.) Please note that the AC input power must be higher than 300W after assigning the AC and DC ratio.
  3. DC Mode: In this Mode, DC power is the main source and AC utility power is the secondary source. THD is <3%. Max efficiency is 91%. When the DC input source fails, the inverter seamlessly switches to AC Input source.

Specifications

MODEL NESR-1600-124 NESR-1600-148 NESR-1600-224 NESR-1600-248
AC OUTPUT RATING POWER 1200 W / 1600 VA 1600 W / 1600 VA 1200 W / 1600 VA 1600 W / 1600 VA
SHORT TIME OVERLOAD CAPACITY 105-150% – 15 sec.
NOMINAL VOLTAGE (AC) 120 VAC 230 VAC
OUTPUT VOLTAGE RANGE (AC) 100 – 120 VAC ±3% 200 – 240 VAC ±2%
EFFICIENCY AC MODE (MAX.) 94% 95%
EFFICIENCY DC MODE (MAX.) 89% 90% 90% 91%
FREQUENCY RANGE 50 / 60 Hz
THD (ABOVE 80% RESISTIVE LOAD) < 3%
TURN ON DELAY < 10 sec.
CREST FACTOR AT NOMINAL VALUE DC MODE: 3:1
AC MODE: 6:1
DC MODE: 3:1
AC MODE: 10:1
AC INPUT NOMINAL VOLTAGE (AC) 120 VAC 230 VAC
VOLTAGE RANGE (AC) 90 ~ 130 VAC ±3% 180 ~ 260 VAC ±2%
POWER FACTOR @ RATING POWER > 0.99
FREQUENCY RANGE 50 / 60 Hz
SYNCHRONIZATION RANGE 47 ~ 53 Hz , 57 ~ 63 Hz
DC INPUT NOMINAL VOLTAGE (DC) 24 VDC 48 VDC 24 VDC 48 VDC
VOLTAGE RANGE (DC) 18 ~ 34 VDC ± 3% 36 ~ 68 VDC ± 3% 18 ~ 34 VDC ± 3% 36 ~ 68 VDC ± 3%
NOMINAL CURRENT (AT 24 VDC / 48 VDC) 56 A 37 A 56 A 37 A
MAXIMUM INPUT CURRENT (15 SEC.) 90 A 60 A 90 A 60 A
SIGNAL
&
CONTROL
INDICATOR LED LED LED LED
ADVANCED CONTROL RS485 CONTROL INTERFACE (MODBUS)
FAILURE INDICATION BUZZER ALARM
PROTECTION DC INPUT OVER / UNDER VOLTAGE, REVERSE POLARITY
AC INPUT OVER / UNDER VOLTAGE, OVER CURRENT
OUTPUT SHORT CIRCUIT, OVERLOAD, OVER TEMPERATURE
TRANSFER
PERFORMANCE
INVERTER TO UTILITY AC Seamless
UTILITY AC TO INVERTER Seamless
ENVIRONMENT OPERATING TEMPERATURE -25°C ~ 40°C; REFER TO NESR POWER DERATING CURVE
STORAGE TEMPERATURE -40°C ~ 70°C
RELATIVE HUMIDITY 95%; NON-CONDENSING
VIBRATION BS EN 61373
SAFETY & EMC SAFETY STANDARDS MEETS UL 60950-1 CERTIFIED EN60950-1
EMC STANDARDS CERTIFIED FCC CLASS B Certified EN 55022 Class B; EN 61204-3;
EN 55024;
EN 61000-3-2, -3-3, -6-1, -6-3; IEC 61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11
OTHERS DIMENSION MODULE (W x H x D) 4.13” x 3.27” x 16.14” [ 105 mm x 83 mm x 410 mm ]
DIMENSION RACK (W x H x D) 17.56” x 3.35” x 20.04” [ 446 mm x 85 mm x 509 mm ]
WEIGHT (MODULE/RACK) 8.38 lbs [ 3.8 kg ] / 14.33 lbs [ 6.5 kg ]

OPTIONS

  • Ruggedization against high shock, vibration and humidity